Regarding Cookies Policy
What Cookies are
- Technical cookies: necessary for the proper operation of a URL and for the navigation of the user. Without these, the users may not be able to project correctly the pages or to use certain services.
- Cookies for profile creation: they are sued for the creation of the user’s profile regarding the dispatch of newsletters according to preferences that are appeared during the browsing.
- cookies «conference», which are being deleted right after the shutdown of the browsing program,
- «permanent» cookies, which are stored and remain to the browsing program for certain time. These cookies are used, for instance, for the recognition of the device linked to a URL, easing the procedures of user’s identity control,
- «home owned» cookies, which are being created and controlled directly from the website operator here the user is navigating,
- cookies «third party», which are created and controlled form other parties besides the website operator where the user is navigating.
Yes, we use some Cookies having as main purpose to build the website www.starbucks.com.gr more operational and friendly to its users.
The website uses «technical» cookies especially the following types:
1. home owned cookies, conference cookies or permanent cookies, which are necessary for the navigation in the website, for purposes of inner safety and system management
2. cookies of third parties, permanent cookies, which are used from the website in order to send statistical information in Google Analytics, through which the Company may carry out a statistical analysis of the access / visits in the website. The cookies used serve exclusively statistical purposes and collect information in a concentration mode/form. Using two cookies, the permanent cookies and the conference cookies (which expire with right after the shutdown of the browsing program), Google Analytics stores also a logfile with the initial times of the visits in the website as well as the exit from them. You may prevent Google to collect data through the cookies and the consequent process of data, by downloading and installing the add on to the browsing program from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
You may choose for which cookies you may give your consent. In the case of third parties cookies, users provide or deny their consent directly to the owner of the current cookie, at which is simply referred the Company: most third party cookies that exist in the website may be deactivated from the users at their browsing program or by performing a direct visit to the websites of their operators using the links referred to the following table. In any case, we point out that the deactivation of cookies may affect your potential to use the website or/and to make full use of its available features and services.
In this page you may choose which cookies you may have activated or deactivated during your visits to our webpage.
These cookies are used in order to provide content, which may fit more to you and your interests. They may be used for the dispatch of targeted commercial /offers newsletter, the confinement of advertisement projections or by the efficiency measurement of an advertising campaign. Thus, choosing these cookies, you may receive in our webpage targeted advertisement according your preferences and interest. These commercials are projected by third parties, either in or out from our webpage.