My Starbucks Rewards™ Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing or using this programme, you agree to be bound by the terms described herein and all terms incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not participate in this programme.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your access to, and participation in, the My Starbucks Rewards programme which is operated by MARINOPOULOS COFEE COMPANY S.A. These Terms and Conditions do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Starbucks for products, services or otherwise. Starbucks reserves the right to change, modify and/or eliminate My Starbucks Rewards and/or these Terms and Conditions or any policy, FAQ, or guideline pertaining to My Starbucks Rewards at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to www.starbucks.com.gr, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued participation in My Starbucks Rewards will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications; therefore, you should review these Terms and Conditions and applicable policies frequently to understand the terms and conditions that apply to My Starbucks Rewards. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop participating in My Starbucks Rewards.
My Starbucks Rewards is one way in which Starbucks endeavors to reward and thank loyal customers for patronising Starbucks business. To enroll in My Starbucks Rewards and receive programme benefits, you will first need to create an account at www.starbucks.com.gr and then activate and register at least one Starbucks Card to your account. “Activation” means that the Starbucks Card has a minimum of €10 loaded onto it. Starbucks Cards may be activated at participating Starbucks stores (i.e. Starbucks stores operating in airports do not support the programme). You can register any activated Starbucks Card to your account at www.starbucks.com.gr/card/register.
All of your Starbucks Cards can be activated and registered for use in My Starbucks Rewards. My Starbucks Rewards benefits are determined based on the “payment amount” you make and the number of “Stars” that you earn through your payment amounts. A “payment amount” for purposes of My Starbucks Rewards means each time you use your activated, registered Starbucks Card to pay for a transaction at a participating Starbucks store in Greece you will receive one Star for each 50 (fifty) cents spent. You can use any Starbucks Card registered to your Starbucks.com.gr account to earn Stars for your amount spent.
There is one (1) way to enroll in My Starbucks Rewards and begin accumulating Stars. You will need a Starbucks Card:
(1) If you have a physical Starbucks Card, visit www.starbucks.com.gr. Follow the prompts to create an account and register at least one (1) physical Starbucks Card. The minimum balance required to register a physical Starbucks Card is €10.
The registration process may require that you provide the following information: username, password, email address (required in order to receive all eligible Rewards), Starbucks Card number, and card security code (CSC), birthday, name, and marketing preferences. All of your Starbucks Cards can be activated and registered for use in My Starbucks Rewards, but you may only have one (1) account that is personal to you.
There are two levels of benefits in My Starbucks Rewards depending on the number of Stars that you accumulate in your account. By creating an account, and activating and registering a Starbucks Card, you will be automatically enrolled in My Starbucks Rewards at the Green Level. Earn at least five hundred (500) Stars within the twelve-month period following your enrolment date and you will proceed to the Gold Level.
To maintain Gold Level benefits, you must earn at least five hundred (500) new Stars during the 12-month period following the date you reached the Gold Level.
- The ability to earn free drinks or snacks: Once you have entered the Green Level, for every one hundred and twenty stars (120) you earn you will receive a free drink or snack* of your choice at any participating Starbucks store in Greece. Your Free Drink or Snack Reward will be automatically loaded onto your account and will be available to you. You must present your registered Starbucks Card to the barista at any Starbucks participating store in Greece in order to receive your Free Drink or Snack Reward. If you have provided Starbucks with a current, valid email address, you will receive a reminder email from Starbucks after earning your 120th Star indicating that your Free Drink or Snack Reward is available to you. You can also view and track your available Free Drink or Snacks Rewards on starbucks.com.gr/account. You will receive only one (1) Free Drink Reward regardless of the number of Starbucks Cards that you have registered to your account.
- News and Offers: News and offers will be distributed by email only, so you must opt-in to receive promotional and marketing emails from Starbucks and provide a valid email address in order to receive them.
- Additional personalized offers and coupons: Additional personalised offers and coupons are distributed by email only, so you must opt-in to receive promotional and marketing emails from Starbucks and provide a valid email address in order to receive them.
After five hundred stars (500) in a 12 consecutive month period, you reach the “Gold Level.”
At the Gold Level you receive the following benefits:
- All Green Level benefits (as described above)
- Complimentary syrup choices include Caramel syrup, Vanilla syrup (regular or sugar free), Hazelnut syrup (regular or sugar free), Almond syrup, Irish Cream syrup, Peppermint syrup
- Extra shot of espresso
- Free Blonde Roast Option
- Free add whipped cream.
A combination of complimentary choices is also acceptable, for example an order of an extra shot vanilla latte would mean that the extra shot and vanilla syrup are for free when you pay with your registered Starbucks Card. The maximum number of extras provided as free is 3.
There are no membership fees associated with My Starbucks Rewards. Stars accumulated under the programme have no cash value.
Your Stars, benefits, registered Starbucks Card(s), and your account under the My Starbucks Rewards programme are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends or others.
My Starbucks Rewards benefits are available at any Greek participating store and are subject to change. Starbucks reserves the right to terminate your account and/or your participation in My Starbucks Rewards if Starbucks believes that you have violated these Terms and Conditions or that the use of your account is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Starbucks also reserves the right to “unregister” and make ineligible for the My Starbucks Rewards programme any Starbucks Card that has been inactive for two consecutive years. Inactive is defined as no purchase activity.
Starbucks reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, cancel or amend the My Starbucks Rewards programme at any time and in its sole discretion without notice to you.